The Bible describes the local church as a community of baptized followers of Jesus Christ who covenant themselves together to fulfill the mission of Christ and hold one another accountable to their commitment to follow Christ. Becoming a member of LaBelle means that you are committed to embracing our beliefs (Baptist Faith and Message) and to our congregation and its leadership.
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Be baptized as a believer.
- Complete the membership process.
Process for Membership:
- Complete and return a "Statement of Faith" located in the church lobby.
- Meet with the pastor or a church leader to discuss membership.
- Have actively attended worship service for at least three months.
- Be voted on by our congregation in a member meeting.
We encourage you to come forward at the end of a service or fill out a commitment card to begin the process to join.